Intellectual and industrial property.
All contents of the Portal (texts, photographs, images, software, source codes, etc.) are the intellectual property of Uniprex or third parties and may not be reproduced, copied, pasted, linked, transmitted, distributed or manipulated in any way and for any purpose, without the prior written authorization. Any use or modification of the Material or Content for any purpose other than that authorized in the General Conditions will be considered a violation of the international copyright laws, which protect copyright.
In the data collection forms, the fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory, so in case the user does not provide the corresponding data, Uniprex may, at its discretion, deny the corresponding service.
Introduction of links to the Portal.
The Internet user that wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions that are detailed below:
– The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but you will not be able to reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of texts, graphics, etc).
– It is prohibited to establish frames or frames of any type that involve the Portal or allow the visualization of its contents through Internet addresses different from those of the Portal itself and, in any case, this prohibition also includes that they are displayed together with external contents to the Portal, so that: (I) it produces error, confusion or deception in the users on the true origin of the contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) is used to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and the prestige of Justins-future-exes or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by the current legislation or against the uses and customs of good professional practice that are generally accepted on the Internet.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect information about Justins-future-exes, its partners, employees, clients or the quality of the services it provides will be made from the page that introduces the link.
– In no case will be expressed in the page where the link is located that Justins-future-exes has given its consent to the insertion of the link or otherwise sponsor, collaborate, verify or supervise the services of the sender.
– The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case dispose or link with content of third parties that are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and morals or that are inappropriate and conflict with the activity of Justins-future-exes.
1.5 Linked Sites.
The Portal may include technical linking devices that allow the User to access other pages and Internet portals (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”). In these cases, out portal acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the wrongfulness and has not disabled the link with due diligence.
We does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not liable for damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, unavailability, error and uselessness of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to our website.
1.6 Acceptance of the general conditions.
The User agrees to use the Portal and services in accordance with the Law and these General Conditions, as well as with generally accepted morality and good practices and public order, responding to Justings-future-exes or against third parties for any damages and damages that could be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.